InLight Richmond is made possible in large part by the generosity and support of numerous corporations, foundations and individuals.
Join our list of supporters and help 1708 Gallery continue bringing exceptional new art to the public by making a donation to InLight Richmond 2016 today.
Supporters to Date
- Altria Group
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Virginia Commission for the Arts
- Allan and Margot Blank Foundation
- Richard and Caroline T. Gwathmey Memorial Trust
- WestRock Foundation
- E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
- Oliver Properties
- NewMarket Foundation
- City of Richmond
- WCVE 88.9 | Richmond Public Radio
- Style Weekly
- Stay up to date on all InLight news by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Share your InLight experience with #InLight1708 to contriute to our live instagram feed at the event.
- Help us kick off InLight Richmond 2017 with a Community Lantern Parade.
- Vote for the New Market People's Choice Award via text during the night of the event!
1708 Gallery will need volunteers for a variety of needs related to InLight Richmond leading up to and the day of the event including exhibition installation, Community Lantern Workshops and Parade, event logistics, etc. If you are interested in volunteering, please check back soon for more information. If you would like to be added to our volunteer list, please message Erin Willett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mea Adams and Logan Dennison, Souvenir, InLight 2011, photo by Terry Brown
Nelly Kate and Dave Watkins, Interstitial Transduction, InLight 2012, photo by Terry Brown